Project support in single-window system
The Development Corporation Kamchatka JSC is a specialized organization for attracting investments and working with investors in the Kamchatka Territory, which is enshrined in regional legislation by the Order of the Government of the Kamchatka No. 297-P dated 07.24.2017 “On fixing the status of specialized organizations in the Kamchatsky Krai”.
The main functions of this specialized organization, which are related to attracting investments and working with investors in the Kamchatka Territory, as well as the procedure for interaction with executive bodies of state authority of the Kamchatka Territory, are based on the Resolution of the Government of the Kamchatsky Krai dated June 26, 2017 No. 244-P.
The regulation of supporting investment projects is based on the principle of “single-window” and it is approved by the Resolution of the Government of the Kamchatsky Krai dated 27.05.2019 No. 241-P, in order to intensify the process of attracting investments to the region’s economy, create a favorable investment climate and reduce administrative barriers in the Kamchatsky Krai. Projects are supported by the specialized organization Development Corporation of Kamchatka JSC, which attracts investments and works with investors.
You can also fill out this application form posted on the "Investment Portal of the Kamchatsky Krai" to send your appeal.
After processing your application, our specialists will contact you and provide assistance in the following areas:
• obtaining information on possible instruments of state support of investment activity in the Kamchatka Territory;
• receiving consulting, informational, legal support;
• on the forms and methods of representing the interests of the investor at different levels of the government, infrastructure organizations, the results of this work;
• on the content and requirements for a package of documents in order to obtain certain statuses and measures of support entrepreneurial activity;
• developing of an Action Plan (“road map”) for the implementation of the project, including the dates and responsible organizations for each stage;
• advising on all emerging issues during the implementation of the project;
• monitoring and control of the implementation of the investment project;
• providing information support for further development in the region;
• and other issues related to the implementation of the investment project and obtaining support measures.
- The Quality of Consulting Support -
One of the criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of this specialized organization in attracting investments and working with investors in the Kamchatka Territory is the quality of consulting support. Development Corporation of Kamchatka JSC guarantees high-quality support, which is provided constantly.
In 2019, the Corporation employees held 264 free consultations with the initiators of investment projects. The consultations required the most are those in the following areas:
- on possible state support instruments for investment activity in the Kamchatka Territory;
- on the forms and methods of representing the investor’s interests by the Corporation at different levels of the government, infrastructure organizations, and on the results of such work;
- on the list of the documents and their content to obtain certain statuses and measures to support entrepreneurial activity.
- Quality of Project Support -
Another important criterion for evaluating the effectiveness of this specialized organization in attracting investments and working with investors is the quality of project support. A specialized department for supporting investment projects has been created in the Corporation.
Nowadays the Corporation accompanies 106 investment projects being implemented or planned for implementation in the Kamchatka Territory. Among them:
- 28 projects have received statues of a resident of TAD Kamchatka (territory of advanced social and economic development);
- 13 projects have received resident status of the Free Port of Vladivostok;
- 2 projects have received a status of “a particularly significant investment project”;
- 7 projects have received a status of “large-scale investment project”.
- Efficiency of Providing Specialized Services -
The procedure for the rendering of services and interaction with investors, as well as the terms for their provision as part of the support, are clearly regulated.
Initial consultation is carried out at the time of the applicant's request. The next step is the conclusion of an agreement on project support and the appointment of a personal project manager. While the work with the project initiator is ongoing, the entrepreneur can contact the appointed manager at any time.
The time period for the implementation of the wishes and statements of the investor depends on the complexity of the task; for example, the process of obtaining the status of a resident of the TOP and SPV takes from 2 to 6 months.
- Qualification Level of the Employees -
Employees of the Corporation involved in the process of supporting investment projects are highly qualified and competent, have higher professional education and many years of experience in relevant areas (in government, banking, and business).
Every year, employees participate in continuing education programs and internships.
Moreover, the Corporation’s experts have taken part in the development and implementation of the Professional Standard “Investment Project Specialist”.